Skip to Page Content

Loose Paper

Showing 1 - 24 of 968
Item #: 7510015195771
SKU #: 3PU7C
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Present and preserve your award certificates with a touch of class. Elegant gold-foil trim design. Constructed of heavy-linen stock. Reinforced die-cut slots to hold documents in place. Can be placed in vertical or horizontal position. Color(s): Blue; Width: 9 3/4"; Height: 12 1/2"; Insert Size: 8 1/2" x 11", 8" x 10", A4.

Price: $7.58 / PK
In Stock

Item #: 7510016272958
SKU #: 2HB5R
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Present and preserve your award certificates with a touch of class. Elegant gold-foil trim design. Constructed of heavy-linen stock. Reinforced die-cut slots to hold documents in place. Can be placed in vertical or horizontal position. Color(s): Burgundy; Width: 9 3/4"; Height: 12 1/2"; Insert Size: 8 1/2" x 11", 8" x 10", A4.

Price: $9.44 / PK
In Stock

Item #: 7510016272960
SKU #: 62J3Z
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Present and preserve your award certificates with a touch of class. Elegant gold-foil trim design. Constructed of heavy-linen stock. Reinforced die-cut slots to hold documents in place. Can be placed in vertical or horizontal position. Color(s): Red; Width: 9 3/4"; Height: 12 1/2"; Insert Size: 8 1/2" x 11", 8" x 10", A4.

Price: $9.03 / PK
In Stock

Item #: 7510016272961
SKU #: 43V3K
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Present and preserve your award certificates with a touch of class. Elegant gold-foil trim design. Constructed of heavy-linen stock. Reinforced die-cut slots to hold documents in place. Can be placed in vertical or horizontal position. Color(s): Green; Width: 9 3/4"; Height: 12 1/2"; Insert Size: 8 1/2" x 11", 8" x 10", A4.

Price: $9.44 / PK
In Stock

Item #: 7530002404768
SKU #: 6EQ1E
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Smooth finish for use with liquid spirit duplication process. The 20 lb weight paper contains 50% recycled and 30% post-consumer material. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 20 lb.. Green Information: Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $12.79 / RM
In Stock

Item #: 7530002864336
SKU #: 5FK3N
 

Horizontal ruled white, 16 lb. bond paper, for use in loose-leaf binders. This familiar paper has light blue lines on each sheet. The binding side measurement is given first. Contains 50% recovered material and 30% post-consumer materials. For 3 or 6 ring binder use. 100 sheets per pack. Horizontal Rule, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in, 3-ring, Holes 2 3/4 in Apart

Price: $1.88 / HD
In Stock

Item #: 7530002864337
SKU #: 90G2U
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

LOOSELEAF PAPER HORIZONTAL RULE, 81/2 X 11, 3RING

Price: $2.92 / HD
In Stock

Item #: 7530002900599
SKU #: 7CJ5B
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

For official government correspondence and documents that require greater message impact, authenticity, and security. For laser printers, high speed copiers, and offset printing. Contains 50% recycled and 30% post-consumer materials. Minimum of 87 brightness. Acid-free for archival quality. 10 reams of 500 sheets per box. White, 16 lb, 25% Rag, 8 1/2 x 11 in

Price: $132.99 / BX
In Stock

Not returnable.
Item #: 7530002900617
SKU #: 9ZE9A
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Opaque acid-free paper for dual-sided laser, high speed offset and letterpress printing, writing, and high-speed copying. Regular bond paper gives a crisper image and is designed for use in inkjet printers. Writing bond paper is designed for casual applications and is not suitable for halftone reproduction on letterpress. Acid-free. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Sheets Per Unit: 5000; Paper Finish: Uncoated.

Price: $86.06 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530010338891
SKU #: 8QU0U
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Acid-free, archival-quality paper is less brittle and will not yellow or deteriorate over time. Designed for use in high-speed photocopiers, laser printers, plain-paper facsimile or impact-type computer printers. Paper is made using recycled waste materials. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $58.95 / BX
In Stock

 BOND PAPER, 81/2 X 11, SALMON
This item is returnable.
Item #: 7530010719795
SKU #: 8XA1C
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Opaque acid-free papers for dual-sided laser, high speed offset and letterpress printing, writing, and high speed copying. Regular bond paper gives a crisper image and is designed for use in ink jet printers. Writing bond paper is designed for casual applications and is not suitable for halftone reproduction on letterpress. Contains 50% recycled and 30% post-consumer waste. Meets Executive Orders 13514 and 13423. Minimum brightness of 92. Paper size 8 1/2" x 11" comes 500 sheets per ream.

Price: $11.64 / RM
In Stock

Item #: 7530010785649
SKU #: 75D4D
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Opaque acid-free paper for dual-sided laser, high speed offset and letterpress printing, writing, and high-speed copying. Regular bond paper gives a crisper image and is designed for use in inkjet printers. Writing bond paper is designed for casual applications and is not suitable for halftone reproduction on letterpress. Acid-free. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Sheets Per Unit: 5000; Paper Finish: Uncoated.

Price: $88.52 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530010855225
SKU #: 9FQ7Q
 

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 11 x 17; Paper Colo. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $28.01 / RM
In Stock

Item #: 7530011463361
SKU #: 6GE9J
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Blue; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $87.60 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530011476812
SKU #: 97U0Q
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Green; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $87.84 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530011500334
SKU #: 3DN4V
 

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Pink; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $16.13 / RM
In Stock

Item #: 7530011564689
SKU #: 8PP7J
 

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper C. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $12.73 / RM
In Stock

Image coming soon!
7530011569775 Xerographic Paper
This item is returnable.
Item #: 7530011569775
SKU #: 77T6D
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Xerographic Paper

Price: $118.87 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530012002203
SKU #: 32C9X
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Add impact, authenticity and security to your message. Designed for official government documents. For laser printers, high speed copiers, and offset printing. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $93.78 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530012002207
SKU #: 7ZF5H
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Designed for use in wet toner processing. 92+ brightness. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $90.80 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530013982652
SKU #: 47Y2B
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Acid-free, archival-quality paper is less brittle and will not yellow or deteriorate over time. Designed for use in high-speed photocopiers, laser printers, plain-paper facsimile or impact-type computer printers. Paper is made using recycled waste materials. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 5000.

Price: $74.99 / BX
In Stock

Item #: 7530013982680
SKU #: 9VP3Q
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Manufactured using 100% chlorine-free processing. Brightly colored to make your documents stand out. Paper is made using recycled materials. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Neon Pink; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $15.56 / RM
In Stock

Item #: 7530013982681
SKU #: 95W9Y
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Manufactured using 100% chlorine-free processing. Brightly colored to make your documents stand out. Paper is made using recycled materials. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Neon Blue; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $15.56 / RM
In Stock

Item #: 7530013982682
SKU #: 76R2H
Brand: SKILCRAFT®

Manufactured using 100% chlorine-free processing. Brightly colored to make your documents stand out. Paper is made using recycled materials. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Neon Green; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $15.56 / RM
In Stock


https://www.ibsupply.com
Printed on 08/20/2018 07:28 AM